Here at Leggat, we realize that there can often be an emotional attachment to cars. You may have owned the vehicle for many years and had some amazing times with it. The last thing you want when the time comes to sell it, is having to undergo a rigorous and lengthy process to complete the transaction.
If you bring your used vehicle to Leggat, we will:
- Ensure that the sale is as quick as possible, and paying you the top price available.
- Purchase your used cars even if you wish to buy your new car elsewhere. Our goal is customer satisfaction.
- Analyze your vehicle to make certain that it is in good condition.
- Often, a car’s condition is not representative of its age due to wear and tear. We will inform you if your vehicle is older than its years.
- Check the amount of kilometers that are on your car. The more distance you've driven, the higher the kilometres. Cars and trucks with high kilometres are more diffucult to sell.
- Check for signs of previous repair. It is important for the customer to know that cars which display evidence of prior servicing and frame damage are worth less. Frame damage is especially relevant, because this can adversely affect a car’s performance.
- Never re-sell frame damaged cars. Such vehicles may not operate properly and customer safety is a priority of Leggat.
- Provide you with uncomplicated paperwork that can be filled out within minutes.
- Issue you with an offer that reflects you car’s real worth. Leggat offers the best car prices in Canada. This offer will remain valid for 7 days, giving you ample time to discuss the potential sale with relevant parties.
- Give you the best available price regardless of whether or not you buy a car with us.
Once the sale of the vehicle has been completed, a Leggat auto dealership will:
- Provide you with the necessary legal documents. If there is anyone else besides you on the title, they will also have to complete the forms. At Leggat, we try to make the paperwork quick and easy.
- Contact your financial institution for you to determine your balance if there is a pay-off involved.
- Calculate any differences. Negative equity occurs when the aforementioned pay-off is greater than what your car is worth. Negative equity can be included in your financing if you choose to purchase a car from Leggat.